Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who gives a hoot?





So it's the second thursday of the month, card class....better known as "stampin' ladies night" at my house....I just finished teaching pre-school, and now I get to prep all my cards for tonight....hopefully my kids will be cooperative! Anyway, I'm really into owls lately, so here is another card that we will be doing tonight! It uses a couple different DS papers....I'm forcing myself to use up all of my patterned papers before I purchase any more, or open any new ones...and for those of you who know me, you know how hard this will be...I'll keep you posted!






Stamps: owl together Paper: artichoke, vanilla, and unknown DSP Inks: chocolate chip creamy carmel, pumkin pie Acc: scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch....apricot grograin ribbon from the sale-a-bration ribbon bundle....earn this ribbon free, ask me how!

No comments: