Saturday, June 13, 2009

KW Color Inspiration #54 - LOVE THESE COLORS!


OH, how I have felt so deprived not having one of Kristina's color challenges for a couple of weeks.....but this one totally made up for it! These colors are so fun! They are so summer. I had so much fun coming up with this card....and I think it does her challenge justice. I tried to keep with the circle/dot theme of the car seat cover in the picture as well. And the best part of all? I used some of my new goodies from the new Stampin' Up Catalog that will be out and available to purchase from July1. I used the new stamp set Circle Circus, as well as the new In Color, Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon! Aren't they so exciting? I had to throw in some buttons too- since circles was my thing here, and the sentiment is from Ali Edwards Loving Words!

Thanks for stopping by and takin' a peek! And remember for all you followers and regulars....there is way more exciting new stuff to come in the next number of days, so keep checking back! And have a great rest of your weekend!!!

4 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

WOW THE DETAIL!!! It's amazing, what a beautiful card with rather hard colours (so i thought!!) Well done mate, i'm guessing top 10 for sure!!!
SMiles Sharnee

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love all the texture.

Winter said...

Cute card! Love all the buttons!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Amanda... this is a great card! You did a terrific job! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I have been so busy doing stuff around the house (reorganizing craft room being the main reason) that I am not going to get to play with this one! :-( so sad... i love the colors too! I haven't even been able to look at all my fav. blogs except for yours right now. I am almost done (hooray) so I will be back at it all soon! Have a great rest of the weekend!! :-)