Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A New Sketch Challenge

So I decided to try a new sketch challenge. I have been checking out Amy's site for a while now, and have seen a few of her Friday Sketch Challenges, but have just been too busy to be able to play.....until now. Even with the kiddos fighting, and all the craziness that comes with 3 boys, I managed to sit down, (actually I find that I am usually standing while stamping) and make a card for this challenge.I decided to pull out some pp from BasicGrey (Urban Prairie) that I haven't used in a while. And I had this SU cake stamp still sitting on my table from card class last Thursday, so I decided to use that too! One of my favorite cake stamps! The sentiment is from a stamp from a new set from the new catalog. Love it. And it seemed like I hadn't used a Nestie on a card in a while either......
Thanks to all of you who take the time to stop by and see what I've done!

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute cake image! I love the pp you used! I will have to check out that sketch challenge. Always looking for new ones! I think I use to look at her blog a long time ago when she did some design team work for PTI!?!?!