Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello Flower

Happy Saturday Morning!

Usually I don't post on weekends.....at least I don't think I do. Too much going on with the family......but all the boys, Kerry included have been a bit obsessed with a particular video game, and have been down here playing it all together, and Kellan has been occupied as well, so I decided to come down and stamp a bit.

I tried making a Christmas Card today, knowing that the next Paper Crafts Call will most likely be for Holiday cards. I don't know if I am in the mood for Christmas at the moment. It seems like in the past few days, Spring has finally hit us; the trees are just beginning to bud out with flowers and all the spring bulbs are making an appearance as well.

The card I posted here today, was yet another reject from the Stamp It PC call.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: