Wednesday, August 31, 2011

When things are hard.....

....or when life gives you lemons.........you make a card for it! I sent this card to someone very close to me who is going through a heartbreaking situation in life. I wanted to send her a card with an uplifting message. And no, it does not say 'make lemonade' on the inside, because, although I do try to look at the positive angles to any situation, and I do believe that everything that happens in our lives happens for a reason, and believe that we become stronger from our trials in life, sometimes you just have to be sad for a while and let the hurt out before you are able to move on. I know God has a plan and a purpose for each of us in this life and that plan involes joy and sorrow. This is how we grow and learn to love, and learn to lean on Him for peace, comfort and the healing of our hearts.

I hope that time will heal her sadness, and that she will be happy and joyful again shortly.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!


No comments: