Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paper Flower Wreath

Where have I been?!?
Even I don't know.
But yesterday, I finally got my craft bug back!
Yeah me!!!

I actually have been working on crafty things, I just haven't had the time to share. So sorry to all of you who have faithfully shown up at this blog and wondered why I haven't put up anything new here.

Today I wanted to share something I made last week with a couple of friends of mine. Love this.

So exciting. A friend of mine saw a wreath like this in a paper store, and attempted to somewhat re-create what she saw without buying the kit. Then we all just had to make one of our own! And thanks to Kath who valiantly hot glued the flowers while I moved onto glittering pumpkins...

Here it is:
Sorry for the bad pictures....they really don't do the wreath justice. But it's such a miserable day outside....rainy and windy, that I had to take it inside. One picture is with and the other without the flash!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: