Tuesday, November 16, 2010

JOY Card

I can't believe that I haven't posted in over 3 weeks.
I have had this card that I wanted so share for quite some time now.

It's really CAS......I've been getting back into that style now for a little bit. It sure makes card making easy.
I have been up to some other Christmas Paper crafts that I am looking forward to sharing soon!
Plus I want to share all the pages from the scrap calendars.....I just need to get with it and take pictures of everything!
And I'm trying really hard to figure out what I want to send out for Christmas Cards this year. It seems like I make a card that I like, and I think, "This is the one," and then I make another card and think that is the one I need to make and send out. Hopefully I will be able to figure it out soon, as I am hoping to get everything stamped and ready to go during Thanksgiving weekend!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: