Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Party Elephant!

I mean who doesn't love an elephant in a party hat!


It feels like forever since I have taken part in a challenge over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog! This weeks' challenge was to use stickers!
I found these little party hat stickers a few months ago, and thought they were just so cute! I think they will work well to make birthday cards for kiddos, which is what this card is for.

The last time I went to my favorite stamp store, my oldest son, Cody, asked me if I would get a stamp of an elephant. I saw this stamp and thought it was super cute, so Cody got his wish!


t feels good to take part in a challenge once again, and I am hoping that as of Wednesday when the three big boys go back to school, that I will be able to put the baby down for a nap and ignore all the other things I have to do, and make some cards!!!! Yay for fall, yay for school and yay for getting to once again do the things I love on a more regular basis!


Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is way too cute, the little hat is perfect for the elephant! Thanks too for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Sooooo CUTE!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

How fun to add that sticker over the elephant, Amanda! Totally sweet! I'm glad that you are able to play with this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge!