Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite #16

I haven't stamped in over a week, since I haven't been feeling well. I found Dawn's new color challenge the other day, but just didn't have enough energy to even think of anything, let alone actually pump something out. But this afternoon, I gave it a shot....didn't want to get too rusty, ya know. I made a very simple card....used some very old pp that I had, and a retired SU In-Color that I had as well.
Love these colors. They totally make me feel like fall. I'm ready for summer to be over, and so happy that school is beginning tomorrow!

The Goods: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Card Stock. Chocolate Chip DSP. Chocolate Chip, Marigold Morning ink. For All You Do stamp set (SU). Handwritten Notes Stamp Set (PTI). Scallop Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Summer Sunrise Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons.

10 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I hope you get to feeling better! I agree it's always so hard when you've been away from stampin for awhile. I always have such a hard time. LOVE this card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great card Amanda! I hope I can make a card this good when I get back from vacation. I am worried that it will take me a while to get back in the swing! So sorry you have been sick! I hope you are feeling better!

MEL said...

Such a pretty card! Chocolate and marigold look so beautiful together. :)

Rose said...

What a fun card! I hope you feel better soon :)

Chrissy said...

What great use of the colors Dawn gave us to play with. It is so pretty!
Chrissy

Edna Morrisedie said...

I love your sentiment, you have done a great all around job with this little creation, nice work!

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty card!! love the layout!

Scrapping Julie said...

excellent job!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love this fun card. The cord brad is the perfect accent. Fabulous job with Dawn's color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Very cute! I pray your feeling better soon, I have been sick too! :)