Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Swankiest Stamper.......Me?



Note: The following was actually written and meant to have been posted on September 1, but I have been soooooooo sick lately, that I haven't been able to post it until now. I hope in my sick absence that there are still a few of you out there who still stop by!

Wow! That's about all I can say. I went to check my email today, and I received an email from my friend Tracy, who by the way is amazing, you should check her out sometime, and she let me know that I was chosen as September's Swankiest Stamper of the Month over at The Cat's Pajamas! Go check it out! I am not really one to toot my own horn, but this is really exciting for me to be chosen.....thanks, Alma!

I am truly honored. And just when last week I was moaning about not feeling like I was producing anything worthwhile, this happens. Yay! This totally lifted my spirits! And especially since I haven't been feeling well lately, this is just what I needed. Now if I could just feel better!

In honor of the card that won it for me, (with all the pp together) I think I will show y'all a card that I made last week that I took to my card swap.

A really simple card....that's why I had to use the sentiment that I used! Easy Peasy! And I am in love with this Earth Love paper from Cosmo Cricket!

Thanks for stopping by....and have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great card Amanda! Love all the pp ... love that stuff! Congrats on being so swanky!! :) That is awesome! That would lift my spirits for sure!!

MEL said...

Very nice! I love the layout and all your rounded corners. Such a sweet little sentiment too. TFS! :)