Friday, December 11, 2009

I shouldn't have made this card right now.....

but I really needed a little down time, and this seemed to be the key for relieving my stress for the moment....the irony is, though, that by taking the time to make this card, I'm going to be crunched for time later, and highly stressed out by this evening I'm sure! But Oh, well, I thoroughly enjoyed my few moments of craft time here this morning!

I love color challenges, so I just couldn't pass up Dawn's Raspberry Suite Challenge! Here are the colors she gave! What fun!
I had wanted to use some buttons on the card as well, but when I got the card to this point, I just didn't know if the buttons were going to work out! Anyway, here is the card as I first made it:
And here is the card after adding some buttons....I am so indecisive, it's sickening! What do y'all think? With or without the buttons? I am now off to get the rest of my stuff done for the day....we have a huge weekend filled with all sorts of events and family gatherings.....I hope I can make it through all of it....and to top things off, I woke up sick this morning! I hate colds!!! Especially when you're pregnant, cuz ya can't take the good stuff that really works!!! Oh well!
Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful time of year! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Cute card! I LOVE how you cut out the flower! I like the card better with out the buttons cause I think they take away from the FAB flower. Just MY opinion! Both are pretty!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sue Lelli, I like the card better without the buttons because the flower is really eye catching on its own. Gorgeous, gorgeous card!

Tammy said...

I also agree--ditch the buttons and let that flower shine on its own! Great card!

Andrea M said...

This is gorgeous! The flowers and layout are awesome. Love, love, love it! Great job!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Hey girl.... Wow... where to start... Another Boy.... Congratulations... that is awesome... 4 boys... wow... you are going to need lots and lots of prayer!! :) ha... no... I love boys... You are very blessed! So glad to see that you have been feeling better and getting crafty in my absence! :) Your cards look great!! Thank you for the sweet mention of me in your post! I was saddened to read that you lost a parent at an early age!! I am so sorry!!

Well... I just wanted to get caught up with you! I have missed ya!!! :)