Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some tags....

Hi!

Just wanted to share a few Christmas tags with y'all! These were some that I came up with for my card class last week. I don't know when, but a couple years back someone wanted to make fancy tags, so for my December card class, we do half the amount of cards, and them make gift tags too!
I finished my Christmas cards this past weekend, and got them in the mail Monday! Yay! The only thing is, I didn't make them this year, and I'm still feeling bad about that! Well, I made about a dozen, but that was all! I don't think I've sent a store bought card in like 5 or 6 years! Something must have told me last year when I picked up a boatload of cards on clearance at Target last year, that this year I just wasn't going to have the time or energy to do them myself!

Slowly I'm coming to terms with the fact that I can't do everything and be everthing to everyone all the time. For those of you who know me, know this is a REALLY tough concept for me to grasp. I am horrible at saying NO. (Except to my kids!) For some reason, I think I really needed to learn this lesson, and that's why I think I've had such a tough pregnancy this time around. I've had to say no to a lot of things, and have had to rely on people, neither of which I am good at....but I'm getting better!
I hope all of you are enjoying this magical time of the year! I love Christmas. Love it with all my heart! I hope that in the midst of all the craziness and turmoil that this time of year can bring, that you all are able to step back and enjoy the peace and joy and hope that is there!!!

No comments: