Monday, April 5, 2010

The Best Friends Ever!

Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks! I don't even know if there's anyone who is still coming around to read this....

I don't even know that I have that good of an excuse for not posting lately....perhaps I've just been busy with kids' stuff...sports, cub scouts, school activities, and then the bathroom remodel has taken its toll as well......

I don't have a card to post today, well, I have a few cards that I need to put up here, but they will have to wait for future days because I wanted to share these pictures of the decorations that were at my baby shower Friday night.

I have the best friends in the entire world, and they threw me the most beautiful party ever, with the best food (the crab wantons were amazing, Debra, thanks!).....it kind of ended up having a Chinese theme....not your typical baby shower, but I guess when you're on number 4, that's the way to make it exciting. I was so happy that most of all my 'girls' were able to be there....and my aunt even flew up from California just for the shower to surprise me! I was completely surprised!

I can't tell you how happy and blessed I feel to have such wonderful friends, who will spend so much of their time and energy on me! Thank you Katherine, Debra, and Forrest for all you hard work.....I had the best time I've had in a LONG time! And thanks to everyone else who came and was so good to me! This baby will actually be able to wear some new clothes, that weren't hand me downs three times over from his brothers!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

MEL said...

Gorgeous...your house and the decorations!

Tracy said...

Wow!!! These pictures are amazing. I can only imagine that it was even better in person. So glad you had fun Amanda. You deserve it girl. XOXO, Tracy

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh wow... you do have some great friends... everything looks beautiful Amanda!

Winter said...

WOW! It looked Beautiful! What great friends! :)

Metal Fabrication Frisco said...

Hello matee great blog