Friday, August 13, 2010

MIA

Where have I been you ask?
We lost Internet service Tuesday evening, and have been working with the Internet provider to get things resolved, but still nothing.
So how am I posting this, you ask? I am sitting in my beach chair in my front yard, connected to my neighbor's network....crazy!
Hoping to be back by early next week with some really exciting things to share! A huge box of stamps and supplies arrived last week and I haven't had the chance to play with them yet, so I hope to have a few new things to post.
Hope y'all are having a great August....my kids go back to school in 3 weeks, which should allow me to really have some time to myself to stamp and craft. It feels like I haven't been able to do much this summer, but I guess that's the price to pay for spending time with my kids!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.

No comments: