Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's been too long....

Hey all-
Is there anyone out there that still even visits this blog?

The end of summer and the beginning of the school year have been really crazy for me, and that's why you haven't seen anything (cards or not) posted here. But I'm hoping by next week to be back into my regular groove. The card class that I host/teach is starting up again next Thursday, so I'm hoping that it will get me motivated to get stamping again.

I have to admit, and I never thought that I would feel this way, that I has actually been a really nice hiatus this past month or so. It's actually kind of refreshing to have had a break from crafting and stamping, and just focus on enjoying my children and the summer.

I'm hoping tomorrow to post a card.....what? Yep, you heard it right, so if you still stop by and visit me, check back real soon.....I also have some news to share.......

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: