Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Cards.....

for a new challenge. Well, new to me anyway. And you all know how I just love a new challenge. I found this Cardvarks Clean and Simple Challenge through my friend Kelley's blog. I am always amazed at how she finds all these great sites.....I wish I had more time, but for now, I'll just have to rely on her! (Hope ya don't mind, girl!)

I've noticed that over the past few months, basically since Kellan has been born that I have been reverting back to a clean & simple style. I got kind of carried away a while back....which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, I just find that clean & simple (and quick) is been good for me lately! So of course I was so happy to play along with this challenge!

I've been trying to use up things that I have....and I had this set of little pre-scored 3 x 3 cards, that I thought would be fun to use. So here's what I did with them.

Also, last week, I picked up some of these 1 inch mat board pieces....they are so fun to play with. I have a few other cards that I just made using them as well.
Here's a close up of the little mat board.These two are for halloween. I think the orange one is my favorite. The green one is missing something, I think. I think it needs some orange. Maybe I should have stamped the 'Happy Halloween' in orange.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

Clean and simple at its finest, glad you are finding time for yourself.