Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Moxie Fab Glitter Challenge

Oh my! It's been a while since I have posted. The Christmas season was very busy and crazy for me, and coupled with the baby, I didn't have very much spare time to craft or stamp, let alone try to make something for a challenge. But when I saw this challenge over at Moxie Fab World, well, I just couldn't resist.
For those of you who know me, you know that I LOVE glitter! So this challenge was right up my alley. This card is a very CAS card, and I am hoping to be able to have a chance to make a few more cards for this challenge, as I have a bunch of ideas rolling around in my head!

The patterned paper I used was just some scrap that I had laying around, and I can't remember who it is by. I think that it's October Afternoon, but it may be Cosmo Cricket? If you recognize it...let me know!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White (SU), Patterned Paper (October Afternoon?)
Ink: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip (both SU)
Stamps: Solid Stamp (Savvy Stamps) Sentiment (Impress)
Other: Peach Parfait Twill Ribbon (SU), Corner Chomper, Rhinestone. Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU)



2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

Winter said...

Happy New Year Amanda! I hope you are doing well! I wanted to invite you to join me for another St. Jude's Valentines Day Card Drive on my blog. I hope you can.

http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com/2011/01/cards-for-st-jude.html