Monday, December 6, 2010

What Kath Saw

was a card that I believe looked very similar to this one.

A little over a month ago, my friend Katherine and I were in a little stamping/paper store as we were picking up things for Christmas Cards, crafts, mainly for the advent calendars.

A while later, while doing her mock ups for her cards, she asked me if I had seen a particular card on display in the store. I sort of remembered it, but it wasn't until I made another little trip to the store that I saw the card again and remembered.

The snowflake on the original card was much larger, but this was the only snowflake I had available to me since Kath is currently in possession of my huge snowflake stamp. The bigger stamp allows for more bling to be added, which I think looks better....but for what I had to work with, I think this re-creation turned out quite well.

Hope ya like it, Kath!


Supplies: All Stampin' UP
Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, and Brushed Silver CS
Versamark Ink
Winter White Embossing Powder
Snow Burst Stamp Set
Diamonds

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!


No comments: