Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sketchy Thursday Just in the nick of time.....

I have had SO much going on, that I didn't even realize that I hadn't posted in a week! Are there any of you still out there that come and stop by? I really can't get into details, but there has definitely been a lot dumped on my plate of life.....and I'm still trying to figure out where do begin to dig in!

But enough about that.....I had such good intentions of playing along with Sketchy Thursday, but then by today, I realized that it most likely was not going to happen. Luckily for me, Kerry took all 3 boys to his soccer game tonight, so that allowed me a little bit of time to myself. After taking the dog for a walk, I was going to take a warm shower and just crawl into bed with my book, but something was calling to me from my craft room!!!!
So without further ado, here is the card that I put together for this weeks' Sketchy Thursday! I just bopped over to Tracy's blog, and I was so excited to see so many entries for this week's challenge! I flipped the sketch onto its side to make a vertical card.

And here is the inside.
There is so much more I could say, but I'm going to keep this short as I still do want that shower and a little more quiet time before the circus comes home!!!

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute Amanda! I love that image! I hope everything is okay! Let me know if you need anything... prayers.. whatever!