Friday, February 26, 2010

A Little Something Different

I can't believe I haven't posted in 10 days! I don't know what I have been doing exactly, but I've been quite busy....I don't think that I have quite fully recovered from having the boys home last week on break.....and then this week has just been crazy with events as well.

Well, since I don't have a card to share today, I thought I would share a picture of what I have been up to.....being with my kids.
We went up to the school one day last week during break. They had set their scooters up against the fence....it was just so cute I had to snap a picture of it.

Its pictures like this that really make me appreciate being a mom. As much as they drive me absolutely insane, there is nothing I would rather be here on this earth, than 'mom' to each one of them.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.


1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

So sweet Amanda and that picture is great! I have been thinking lately that I have been slacking on my picture taking. Need to take more pictures like this one! Love it!