Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another KW Color Inspiration card

Wow! I know all of you who stop by here regularly, have to be shocked and stunned.....3 posts in two days.....what has gotten into me? Have I forgotten that I have a new baby? No, he just happened to go to sleep really early last night with dad, and for some crazy reason, I wasn't falling asleep by 9pm, so I decided to peruse around blog land, and I even ended up making like 4 cards.....I think that's more stamping than I have done in the last 6 weeks!
Well, last night after I made and posted these cards(which I wasn't too excited about) for Kristina's challenge, the idea for the following card just popped into my head, and since baby was sleeping decided to jump on the idea and make the card, cuz who knows when I might get the next chance to stamp!
The only thing about this card, is that I didn't use any white, well, the butterflies are actually paper pieced on white paper, so I guess that technically I did use white, but you just can't see it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, (all SU), Pretty Pastels (PTI)
Stamps: Butterflies (PTI)
Inks: Basic Grey (SU)
Other: Circle punches, Rose Grosgrain Ribbon (SU)

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Amanda... all of your cards are AWESOME! I cannot believe that Kellan is almost a month old. Wow... I have been gone longer than I thought from blog hopping! He is adorable!! So happy for you! :)

Sylvia said...

All your cards are wonderful!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love those polka dots! :)