Monday, May 17, 2010

YAY!!! A KW color inspiration.....reader's choice #1

Oh, it's been too long! If you have been following by blog for some time, you will know that it is because of Kristina's Color Inspiration challenges, that I even have this blog! It all goes back to that!

Well, 3 weeks after giving birth to my 4th boy, I figured it was time to try to get back into stamping.....I've only just stamped thank you card in the past month and a half......just doing what I had to....lame, I know, but that's just the way it was.

After posting the previous post, I just decided to bounce around to some blogs....its been so long since I've had the chance, and I couldn't believe that there was a challenge over on Kristina's blog....yay! And since baby Kellan is sleeping ever so peacefully in his daddy's arms, I figured that I better make a card quick, since the deadline in in just a little over a day away, and in my world these days, if I don't do it NOW, it might never happen.

So here are a couple of cards I made:

I know, not the most exciting cards I have made, but I'm pretty much happy that I made anything considering where I am at in life! And of course a picture of Kellan!!!Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cards are lovely, but the baby is cuter! Glad you got to make a few cards while he was sleep!

Traveling Mama said...

oooohhh!! Hello, sweet baby! He is just precious! Congrats! I had the hardest time getting back into my stamping groove after our #3 arrived, but it's not really about the end result anyways, right? Enjoy your "you" time! And, seriously, these are super cute!!

Winter said...

He is just too sweet! :)
Very cute card and I know what you mean about doing a card now before deadline or it might not ever get done...that's my life too! :)