Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kellan at Two Weeks and some Thank You Cards

MY VERY FIRST STAMPING SESSION SINCE KELLAN WAS BORN!!!

Hey everyone....yes I'm still alive.....although I feel like I'm walking around like a Zombie these days......Kellan, over the past few days has decided that he likes to be up from about 1am until about 4 am. Straight. Cranky. This is not fun. He does however like Major League Soccer, and Deadliest Catch, and I've been filling up the Tivo with tons of shows, but still, I am exhausted....after 5 years, I had forgotten how tiring it is. But, it will end some day, and then he will be growing up just as fast as the other boys.....running around like crazy and hopefully sleeping all night!!!

Anyway here he is at two weeks......
And here are some cards I was able to make on Sunday, while he slept....during the day. I desperately needed to get some more Thank You's made so I could send out the last of what I need to get out. I feel so bad that these are all coming so late to people.....but better late than never, right?
I wanted to make something very simple, but cute,(I needed to mass produce and didn't know how much time I would have before Kellan would be awake and want to eat) and then I added a little more and then a little more. So there are three variations on the card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

artfuldelight said...

What a handsome lil boy! I know what you mean with exhausting, I had 3 kids in less than 3 yrs. I haven't had a peaceful nights sleep in over 3 yrs. But like you said before you know it he will be sleeping through the night and growing up so fast. (my oldest turned 13 a few weeks ago and I realized how fast the time goes and I needed to cherish every cranky late night, early morning with my 3 lil ones as best I can because before I know it they will be teenagers too.) :-(
Those Thank you cards are beautiful! I have been a "stalker" of your blog for awhile but I don't think I ever commented. Glad to see you were able to get crafty again. :-)