Monday, January 31, 2011

Color Inspiration for Card Makers: The Neutrals Challenge

Wow, this is my second post for the day! Feeling pretty good about that considering all the kiddos were off from school today. Usually when I'm out of my normal routine, I don't get anything craft related accomplished.

I actually made this card a few days ago for this Moxie Fab Color Challenge but just didn't get around to snapping a picture of it or posting it, and since today is the deadline......I figured I better get 'er done!
And since this is the second post for today, I'm going to keep it really short!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Crumb Cake (SU)
Stamps: Little Pieces and Thank You Kindly (SU)
Other: Corner Chomper, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)