Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Final Gray Challenge Card

If you can believe it or not, I actually made qutie a few more gray cards for the Moxie Fab 'The Gray is the New Black Challenge', but I just didn't get around to posting them. And actually a couple of them weren't as good as I wanted them to be and I just haven't found the time to re-do them. Perhaps I will get a chance in the coming weeks to get them to my liking and post them later.


This card I am posting here is one that I made for the challenge. It is probably my most favorite card that I did. And the reason I haven't posted it unitl now is that I have been contemplating whether or not to submit it for publication or submit it to the Stamping Royalty Contest. I would actually like to see if anything I make could get published!
Well, you can see that I chose to enter it here, for the Gray Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White and Basic Gray Textured Card Stock (SU)
Ink: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight (SU)
Stamps: Essence of Love (SU)
Other: Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones (SU)

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Custom Patches said...

That's so cute and elegant!