Monday, January 31, 2011

Third Post For The Day: Moxie Fab Jewel Tones Challenge

Whew! What a crazy blog posting day it has been!
When I first saw all of the color challenges over at the Moxie Fab World earlier this month, I had great intentions of participating in all of them.

Somehow life got in the way of that.

As I was posting card in two of the other challenges earlier on today, I realized that this challenge was one that I really wanted to do. So I had no choice but to make a card; which I did. And here it is. (Thanks to the baby taking a 4 hour nap - he's never done that good before! I guess I was meant to craft today!)
Third post for me for today, so I'll keep this short! I am just happy that I was able to play in 4 out of the six color challenges! If you haven't seen them you should check them out over at the Moxie Fab World.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay Textured Card Stock, Daffodil Delight (all SU)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight (SU)
Stamps: Bird - Inkadinkado, Island Blossoms (SU) Background Basics: Retro (Papertrey Ink), Warm Words (SU)
Other: Buttons (Basic Grey), Organza Ribbon (SU) Slot Punch (SU), Sizzix Top Note Die (SU), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Jute Twine (PTI), Rhinestones (SU)

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)