Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Spring Hello

Hi!

I just wanted to share a card I made that I did at my card class in April. I used this tree image from Taylored Expressions, and added some of the Sweet Pea Flowersoft. Love that stuff!!!I hope that I haven't posted this card here on my blog.....I don't think that I have, but I didn't take the time to check. I have been severely needing to get my card/craft blogging stuff organized. The way I have things now just isn't working. With all of the publication calls that I am trying to participate in, and all the other cards I'm making as well, it is tough for me to keep track of where they all belong. Which ones are for publication, which ones are just for my blog, which ones am I going to use to teach card class, which ones have been photographed, which haven't, which ones have been submitted, which ones haven't. I think you get my point. Right now, they are just sitting in random piles on my computer desk. Not really a good plan.


I told myself that I would get completely organized before I stamped anymore cards. But it's so tough. It seems like if I get a minute, I want to create something, not sit around and organize. Plus, it is staff appreciation week, and I am in charge of it at my boys' school, which is making me even busier this week. I have cards to make for teachers.....so I guess I'm going to have to stamp!!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: