Thursday, March 4, 2010

Craft Day.....and a card to share!

Okay, so I don't know where I have been. Just not stamping or doing anything exciting, that's for sure....well, my birthday was this past weekend, so there actually was some excitement. Kerry and I went out to dinner and a movie Friday night, and then Saturday night (the actual day), we got together with a bunch of friends.....super fun times!!!
There is so much I could/should be doing right now, but honestly all I want to do is craft right now, so I'm going have me a crafting day today.....laundry and dishes and cleaning can wait, right?

Well I did want to share a card on this post that I made a couple of weeks ago, with a new stamp that I got. I just love it! It reminds me of a lolli-pop tree!

It's a pretty simple card, but sometimes I think that's perfect! Hopefully I will have some serious stamping mojo going on here in the next few hours so be sure to stop back by.....I'm hoping for atleast one more post today!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.

No comments: