Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Getting Better

Looking at my craft area yesterday was really scary. Attacking a project of this magnitude means that things will most likely get worse before they get better. Last night I felt like I had bitten off way more than I could chew.
I really need to go through every little piece of paper, every ribbon.....EVERYTHING, and make those ruthless decisions to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Like my container of chipboard. Have I ever used chipboard pieces on a card? No, but that little voice in my head tells me that I just might need them for a project someday. I think I need to get rid of that voice first.

So I have a bunch of work ahead of me, and I have a feeling with it being summer and having all the kids home and throw a three month old nursing baby on top of that, and its pretty much looking like Halloween before I get it all finished.
So in the mean time, I;m just trying to find a place for all the things that came out of that great big cupboard. I know what I want to do permanently,but that involves getting some specific shelving that has to be mounted to the wall.....so I need a temporary fix.

Here it is:
I took these little cubbies out of Cody and Dylan's closet and was just going to break them down and get rid of them when the thought hit me that I could use them to store all my stuff while I am waiting to clean it out and get the permanent solution in place.
I know this is wishful thinking, but I am really hoping that I will get a chance to get a bunch done with all this stuff in the coming week!

I'll keep y'all posted on how it is going!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.

No comments: