Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Thoughts for FOIL

These EBTKS challenges are really getting me out of my creative comfort zone. First the nail polish, and now foil!!!

I actually laid in bed last night and thought about how I could incorperate foil into a card, and I had a few ideas come to mind.....I think I might still give my other ideas a try, if I get the time;(today the first of the family started making it into town for our 4th of JULY unofficial family reunion....it's more of just a gathering!)

Here's the card:
I was happy that I was able to use up some of the HUMONGOUS stash of Patterned Paper that I have acquired lately....and I used a stamp set that I haven't used before either.....so kinda exciting!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy (SU); Garden Variety (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Not quite Navy, Real Red (SU)
Stamps: Apple Blossom, Fabulous Flowers (SU)
Other: Foil, Dimensonals

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is so cool.

Anika said...

Love your layout, what a great way to use the foil!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh fabulous idea! That looks so great with the foil! THanks for playing along!

Winter said...

Oh I love it Amanda! Great job, very pretty! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE this!

Monika Reeck said...

what a great idea....Great card...I just joining EBTKS challenge too and my card is number 34, maybe you would like to see my blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Oh this is lovely!