Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sketchy Thursday.....what's that you say?

It has been SO LONG since I have played along with Tracy's Sketchy Thursday! Honestly, it has been months and months! So here's a shout out to all those faithful Sketchy Thursday players!!! It feels great to play along with y'all once again! Oh, how much I have missed it.
The past day or so has been a bit crazy and stressful for me. I had this idea for this card in my head when I saw the sketch....and it wasn't till today that I need a little 'time out' from all the stuff I've been dealing with, so I decided to relieve my stress by gettin' my craft on!
Gonna keep this short, as I have to feed Kellan a little something before we head up to school to pick up the other boys!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake (SU), Basic Grey Kioshi Papers
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Stamps: Happy Birthday (A Muse)
Other: Jute Twine (PTI) Pink Rhinestone (stash)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What'd up girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my heck. This is just too scary. I was just thinking about you last night! I hope you and the boys are all doing well. It's good to see you back. Your card is SOOOO great. I love how you made the flag banner. CUTE!!!
Such a treat to have you join the 'crew' this week!!
BIG HUGS,
Tracy