Friday, April 22, 2011

Color ThrowDown #138

Here's the card I made for this weeks' Color ThrowDown.

I've been wanting to play a lot more with this stamp set, but with trying to get cards finished for PC's submission calls, I haven't had much time. I am trying to grow my relationship with this set. I think it is amazing and has so many possibilities, and I am just hoping to create some amazing cards with it.


Gonna keep this short as I just have a few precious minutes....Kellan is sleeping and I have about a half hour before the 3 other boys are out of school and my quiet house turns into chaos!


Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies:

Whisper White and Night of Navy CS by SU

Night of Navy, Taken with Teal, and White ink by SU

Modern Basics Stamp Set by PTI

Rhinestones by SU, Corner Chomper

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous, simple design! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!