Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Little Change

Is there something different?


Well, yes there is. I have wanted to change my blog background color back to white for some time now, but the last time I went to change it, blogger had changed their template designs, and my template was old, and it was confusing, and I just didn't want to deal with it, so I left it how it was.


I really didn't like the color though.


Recently my friend Kelley has made a MAJOR change to her blog, and she inspired me to just go ahead and try to navigate my way through the new templates in order to get things back to white.


Well, one thing led to another, and this is what I have come up with for the time being. There are some more things I want to change, or things that aren't quite right, but at this moment I have kids to tend to, and dinner to make, so it will have to do for now.


Really, I just wanted the background to go back to white.


Oh, and I know I haven't posted a card in a LONG time. I am hoping later tonight to post all the cards that I turned in to PC's Stamping Royalty Contest.


One of the reasons I have not posted was that it was Spring Break and we went to the beach house for a few days. I know this picture is not of a card, but atleast it's something to look at!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

Is that your youngest? He's so big! I remember starting to view your blog when you announced his birth! Love the white background. Well, I'm a fan of white anyway, but I think white really makes cards and such stand out.