Friday, April 15, 2011

Rejected From Royalty

Here are four of the cards I submitted to the Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty Contest. It is always amazing to me of how my perspective changes over time about cards I have made. I was really excited about all of these card when I first made them, which was a considerable amount of time prior to the deadline. As the deadline approached, I began to feel less and less confident that any of these cards had what it would take to 'wow' people, and win the Stamping Royalty Contest. There were, I believe over 2,200 entries for this contest, with only 15 cards being chosen. Those are not very good odds. But that does leave me able to share them here on my blog. The thinking of you card, with the tree is probably my most favorite.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Sorry the cards weren't winners, but I think they're great! I love the CAS designs and their softness. :)