Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sam's Birthday Invites

I wanted to share the birthday invites I made for Sam's 6th Birthday Party. I can't believe he is going to be 6 on Sunday!
I went back and forth trying to decide what to do for his invites. I eventually decided on making them using this cake from Lawn Fawn's Bake Me A Cake Stamp Set. I now have all of my stamp sets that I am selling, listed on my blog! Yea for me. I have been wanting to do this for months, and finally got around to doing it! If you click on the tab under my blog header that says 'Stamps for Sale', it should take you right to the page where they are listed!
Thanks for Stopping by and have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

Nice blog look. The blue is soothing and the orange in your header really pops against it. Fun card too for your six year old!