Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday.....Little Birdie!

Hello All-
It has been quite some time since I have posted.....don't know if there's anyone out there who is still even stopping by my little place here......
School ended and we have been on a roller coaster of summer activity ever since. Sadly I have not had much time for stamping or crafting. Well, I have had time, but I have just chosen to do different things with it, like hanging out with my boys and enjoying the sun that has finally decided to join summer in my little corner of the world!This was a card that I made for the latest PC call, but just didn't get around to submitting it....it's not the greatest card anyway, and I'm pretty sure it would not have been picked up!
Gonna keep this short....the two older boys are at Scout Camp, and Sam is begging me to come upstairs because he's claiming Kellan won't stop hitting him!
Hope you all are having a fabulous start to the summer!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: