Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh, What a Happy Summer It Is!

I should not be doing this right now. For any number of reasons. But I couldn't help myself! Again, what a super fun challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays.




Here is my card. The challenge was to create a 4 x 9 card (which I believe this card to be the first I have ever made) and leave the space open! So tough! But I just made mine super CAS. Almost too much, perhaps!
Here is a close up of the image and sentimnet.I received another check from publications the other week, and so I decided to purchase some new stamps and things. One of the things I got is this Sand by Flowersoft. Ooooh, I love it. And I wanted to try it out, so I came up with this card.


Gonna Keep this short......I have so much to do........and the baby is sleeping!


Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies:

Crumb Cake CS by SU, Textured White CS by Bazzill, Whisper White CS by SU

Sentiment by Impress, Summer Splash by SU

Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, STampin Write Markers in Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, and Pacific Point

Flowersoft Sand and Adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter by SU

7 comments:

Jennie M said...

I LOVE this! So clean and cute! CAS perfection!

Marlena M. said...

I LOVE THIS. That sand is awesome. ;)

Karen B. said...

Oh, this is perfect! The white reminds me of the vast ocean! Congrats on the pub check too and kudos to you for getting something for yourself with it! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Alanna Harris said...

the white space is perfect...love the sand too!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is absolutely fantastic!! Great texture and composition! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tracy Ercole said...

So Cute, Love it. :)

Laura Davis said...

What a fun card, I love the sand. :)
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura