Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello Flowers for a Friend

I have to admit, I am one of those card makers that produces and produces massive amounts of cards.....but it seems like I don't send too many of them out. I need to do that more. I mean, everyone loves to get mail right? I have gobs and gobs of cards sitting around in bins just waiting to make it out into the word! Does this sound familiar to anyone?


Well, this card, I did in fact send to a friend the other day. I felt that she needed a little sunshine in her life....she's havin' a tough time with one of her kiddos! I just wrote a simple message inside letting her know that I love her and that I'm thinking of her and keeping her in my prayers.


I think I'm going to try this....start small, like try to send one card a week to someone I know.....just because!


Gonna keep this short, I could go on for a while, I feel, but I'm teaching card class tonight and I have a few little odds and ends to finish up before everyone arrives!


Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: