Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stamp It Cards Publication

My dream has finally come true. Well at least one of my dreams. I have 3 cards which were published in the latest issue of Stamp It! Cards, which is now available. This magazine is fabulous. I was so excited to have my work in here, and then when I got my copy of it, I was blown away at all the amazing card that are in here. So inspiring, and so humbling that my cards are in here amongst some super duper stamping talent! There have been a few (okay, perhaps more than a few) moments when I have thought that my cards are not up to the caliber of everything in here, but slowly, I am coming to the realization that they are in fact worthy. Its been a bit of a journey. Here is my favorite card that was published in the magazine, on the very last page, mind you! With everyone I have shared the magazine with, I have joked that I barely made it! Those birch trees are one of my favorite stamps I do believe! It was a super fun card to make!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!



3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love this Amanda!! Congrats again and your talent IS worthy!! :)

mab822 said...

Congrats on being published. I just checked out the other two in the magazine..all three are great cards!

Karen B. said...

Congrats!!!!!!