Friday, June 11, 2010

My Second Card For KW Color Inspiration #3

So here is the 2nd card I made for Kristina's color inspiration challenge. You can see the first card if ya just keep on scrolling down. I posted it last night. Or you can click here.It's taken me longer to get my stampin mojo back than I had anticipated, and neither card that I made is screaming 'awesome' at me. But it's something I guess. I just realized that the boys' basketball hoop is in the background of this pic! Oops. But Kellan is sleeping right now, and I still have to get some laundry switched out before he wakes up, so this picture will just have to do!

Gonna make this short, I woke up yesterday with a sore throat, and this morning with pretty much a full blown cold. Yuck. Going to try to rest as much as possible today so that I can make it to all the baseball games tomorrow, as well as Sam's trophy party. Yeah for the last weekend of baseball. I am so ready to have my life not be scheduled for the next few months!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Supplies:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, (Both SU)
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery Elegant Eggplant Ink Pads (SU); Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive Markers (SU)
Stamps: Background (Memory Box) Flower and Sentiment (Savvy Stamps)
Other: Corner Chomper, Lime Green Stickles, Clear Bauble


No comments: