Sunday, June 27, 2010

On My Bicycle

Do you remember those bicycles with the funky handlebars and the awesome banana seats? When I was a little girl, my best friend Annie had the coolest flowers on her banana seat. I always remember being a bit envious of it....and now looking back on it, I'm not sure exactly why.

Well, that little story is the inspiration behind this card that I made for the latest Moxie Fab Challenge. Because of my infatuation of bicycle seats as a young girl, I had to make this bike's seat a little special! Wouldn't ya just love to sit on a glittery yellow seat?
This yellow bicycle kinda reminds me of some of the super fun brightly colored beach cruisers that are available to rent when we take our annual trip to Sunriver. We always have bikes at the house that we rent, so there is no need to rent one, but I always find myself eyeing those fun looking bikes.

Here's a close-up of the bike!
So I guess this card is for me! Just had to make myself a fun glittery seated bike. I also am in love with the sentiment. Life is ALL about the journey, so we best enjoy the ride. Each and every precious moment of it.

I hope you are enjoying the ride on your life's journey! Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Supplies:
Paper: Kraft CS (SU)
Inks: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight (all SU)
Stamps: Good Neighbor (SU), Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Other: Jute Twine (PTI) Yellow Stickles, Vingate Buttons (PTI)

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)