Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Surf's Up Farwell

I am having my first card class since Kellan was born. I decided to combine it with my annual stamping open house. I will be selling off many of my own stamp sets, as well as offering free shipping on all SU orders placed that night.
I actually love it when SU changes things up. And I am so excited for the new colors, and the new plan for the In-Colors as well. But at the same time, they are retiring a few of my most loved colors: Cameo Coral, Taken With Teal, and Ruby Red just to name a few. So I decided that.

I had to make a card for tomorrow night that incorporated a couple of those colors as we say farewell to them.
I am almost finished prepping for tomorrow night....thankfully, Kellan has been sleeping since I got home from school with the boys about 40 minutes ago. Then all I have to do is clean up the craft area for everyone to be able to stamp tomorrow night. I don't think this area has been paid any attention since weeks before Kellan was born. But I'm totally ready to tackle it!!! Hopefully I won't get side tracked like I usually do, and it will all be finished by tomorrow!
And of course I had to add a picture of Kerry and Kellan!!! It was raining SO hard today, that Kerry decided to come home for lunch, and the two boys watched some baseball together, well atleast one of them was watching.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
And if ya haven't checked out my new blog.....you can do that here!

No comments: