Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My, Oh My!

Well, I can't believe I am actually posting something today. I got food poisoning yesterday, and still pretty much feel like death warmed over. Totally not fun when you're a few weeks from having a baby. But it feels good to be out of bed or the recliner, so here I am.
I also needed to get this card made for card swap tonight......even though I feel like crap, I gotta go spend some girl time with my stamping friends! And Heather is hosting tonight, so it's right across the street, what could be easier!

I wanted to do something easy and quick, and I am just in love with this paper 'Farm Fresh' from October Afternoon
Here's a close up of the Tiny Twinkles on the butterflies.
Gonna keep this short, I have to go pick up the boys from school in less that an hour, so I'm going to try to get some more rest in!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies:
Paper: Kraft (SU) Chocolate Chip, (SU), Very Vanilla(SU), Farm Fresh, October Afternoon
Stamps: Vintage Labels (SU), Warm Words (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Extras: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Martha Stewart Flower Border Punch, Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Tiny Twinkles

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous girl! Love it!!! So sorry you got food poisoning! Not fun anytime but I imagine it to be 10xs worse pregnant! Hope you are all better now!