Thursday, March 18, 2010

So uninspired.....

Well, my friends, I am sad to say that I have nothing to show in this post....just a little whining. I so have been wanting to make some cards the past number of days, and then yesterday, I sat down to make a card, and ya know what? I just couldn't. I sat around, pitiful as all get up, and just stared at the paper in front of me. No ideas, no inspiration what so ever! I am hoping to day might be a little better on the mojo front....but between daylight savings time and being in the last few weeks of this pregnancy, it's not looking too promising!

But perhaps I'll be able to give up my pity party here, and create something awesome! There's always hope, right?

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Winter said...

I know the feeling! I have not been real creative lately, too many practices, games, and taxes! I hope to stamp soon! :)