Saturday, March 20, 2010

Polka Dotted Flowers for Sketchy Thursday!

So here's the card I made for Tracy's Sketchy Thursday! I just love this little Polka Dot Flower set! So cute!I did get to use a sentiment from one of my new PTI sets as well, so yeah for new stamps and old paper!
And this card used up more of the patterned paper that I have....although I think that every card I have made in the past week or so has used some, I have not even made the slightest dent.

And, naughty me, I bought more today......would someone please plan an intervention!!!!!

Well, I just wanted to get this posted today, I don't have much time so this is going to be super short.....we have another baseball game this afternoon! And New Moon came out on DVD today, so I'm going to try to get the kiddos to bed early so Kerry and I can have a movie night tonight.....he went and saw Twilight in the theatre, but never made it to New Moon.....I hope that he'll be willing to watch it with me!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

6 comments:

Winter said...

Another cute one! I love the patterned paper! You are inspiring me to try and use some of mine! :)

Tracy said...

Ohhhh girl you should've titled your post ENABLER ALERT!!! What a stinkin' cute card. This came out SUPER cute!! Love the paper you used too. Perfect for your card.
Girl I can't believe you only have 3 weeks to go! That went by FAST!!!!
Hugs,
Tracy

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh I love this!! Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

love that bow! this card is just sooooo pretty, loving all the colors and the papers! i need an intervention too! -Anthonette

Armie said...

Hello Amanda,

This is gorgeous! Love the flowers, well thought out card. Great colors and those PP's loveee them!! TFS :o)

Anonymous said...

hi amanda! well, this card had me at polka dot flowers!!! beautifully done; love the sketch flipped on its side, luxe ribbon and dp...good for you for using scraps! a lovely springy card for tracy's challenge...tfs!! tinla