Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Third Post for the day, you say?

So, my friends, here it is....the card I crated for the Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Borders.....atleast I hope this card qualifies....I think it has enough borders.....And since this is my third post for the day, I'm going to keep it short....mostly cuz now I'm off to pick up the kids at school, and then Sam has his second day of baseball practice! Atleast we don't have anything going on tonight.....and I can just relax!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.


5 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

All three of your cards are great Amanda!! Don't you just love those SU houses... fun stuff! Happy late bday... glad that you and your hubs had some date time!

Charlene Austin said...

It's perfect! Great job.

Jessica Theodore said...

Love your card! will go and check out your other posts now :)

Valentina Fussell said...

This is super cute! I love the tree and the way you incorporated the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love that happy tree! Very cute card! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!