Monday, April 20, 2009

Jen's SFYTT - Taylored Expressions Style


Okay.....I think I'm back....two posts in one night....I must be...Yay! As soon as I finished my last post, got off the phone with my neighbor, I went straight to work on this sketch that Jen posted here on Saturday! Thanks, Jen, I have so much fun with your sketches! And I finally got 'er done! I had so much fun with this! I used some paper (Bloom & Grow) I picked up about a month ago at one of my local favorite scrap stores....but haven't used it yet! And I had a great time playing with all my SU inks, mixing and creating awesome 'new' colors and going to town with my blender pen.....in my attemps to match the flowers (Taylored Expressions) to this super cute paper! Would love to say more, but my bed is calling me....actually the second season of WEEDS is calling me.....have ya seen it yet? A bit racy, not a show for the easily offended, but I haven't laughed this hard at a show in a long while! See y'all tomarrow hopefully with my Mojo Monday card.....on Tuesday, once again!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your color combo.