Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Super Fun Card Set & Matching DSP Pouch Class in May!









So I got inspired by attending the SU Regionals, and so I have decided to hold a type of class that I haven't done in a couple of years. Its going to be super fun, and included in the class fee, is a stamp set that you will get to keep, as well as an entire package of Designer Series Paper! I love these classes, and I know that a lot of you do to, because its so much fun to use products that get you inspired that you can then take home and re-create! How fun is that!

For this class, we will be using the 'Best Wishes and More' stamp set, along with the 'Washington Apple' DSP. So fun, so exciting, and SO SPRING! At the class we will be making 8 unique cards and a little pouch that will hold them all, along with envelopes! This project is perfect for this time of year when you are in need of all those 'Thank You' gifts!

The image is of one of the pouches using a different paper....although I don't think it's as cute as the ones we will make out of the Washington Apple DSP.

The class is Friday night, May 15, from 7-9pm. You must pre-register and prepay for this class! Please contact me (akcreations@netzero.net) if you need more info, or would like to register! There are 10 spots available. The fee for the class is $45 which includes the stamp set and set of paper that you get to keep as well as all other supplies needed to make the 8 cards that go in the pouch!

If you would like to bring a friend who has never stamped with me before, I am offering a discount on the class fee for both of you. You both will be able to attend the class for $40 each! What a deal!

No comments: