Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sassy Shoppin' Bella - love this girl!


So you know you're addicted to stamping and papercrafting when you dream in stamps.....the other night I had this dream that I had these unmounted stamps and I could NOT for the life of me find an acrylic block big enought for 'em.....so what is that supposed to mean? Anyway, another sunny warm day here....I think I'll have the kiddos go out and pulll weeds. Here's a card I did over the weekend...using one of my new Bellas.....I just can't get enough of these sassy girls! They are so much fun. I pulled out some of my OLD, and I mean old paper...but I think it fits. Don't ya love her glittery purse? And of course I had to throw in a little of my new favorite color....and give her a teal bag. We'll see if I get around to the Mojo Monday challenge today, it's already noon, and even though it's spring break, we still have baseball practice today!

No comments: