Friday, April 24, 2009

Polka Dot Cupcake!


I wasn't plannin' on stampin' at all tonight, even though I had this week's TECC sitting on my table, just waiting for me....then I got all stressy and decided that the best way to beat stress is to either stamp or drink, and since I don't do the latter, stamping was my answer! And here is what came of it! I really love this card. Not all of my cards can I say that I love, but this one will go into that spot in my heart! And what a better way to end an evening than with something that makes you happy....now I can go up and fold baseball uniforms for games tomarrow, and watch a little WEEDS, (yay!), and relax!


All paper & ribbon used here is from my April Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients, although I did just realize there is a little Certainly Celery CS as well. The flowers are prima, and the cupcake image and 'happy birthday' are SU (one of my favorite cupcakes of all time, I might add....I'm still inkin' it up after many years) and the 'cupcake' sentiment is from Impress! Hope y'all are having a great start to your weekend!

No comments: